Thursday, August 6, 2009

Wow! I can't believe that summer is almost over! We are at the end of week 10. Only one week left.
So much has happened over the last several weeks of camp. There have been many great and funny memories. What I am most amazed by, is that our children are growing up so quickly. To think that I was pregnant six months ago. So much has happened.
Maddry had her six month check-up today. She is 16lb 11oz (65%) and 27in (85%). Her personality is joyful and content. She is already a mover. She is crawling slowly and sitting herself up on her own. Then I go and get her up from nap a couple of days ago and she is up on her knees in the crib. She just wants to keep up with her brothers.
I'm so glad that she has big brothers. They are both so helpful and love to help me with her and love to make her laugh and smile. I have been so impressed by how nurturing Walker and Miller have been with her. We are blessed and I am so grateful for the honor of being a a mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment